F23 installer does not allow to reuse / partition

Javier Perez pepebuho at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 03:57:58 UTC 2016

Really?? All I had to do is select the partition and mark it for
reformatting, and selected the desktop package and it works.

That's the point. If I want to reuse the partition I HAVE to reformat it. I
did not want to reformat it because reformating fails. I am using a AsRock
Beebox and using a Kingston DTDUO 16GB.
This memory gets kind of hot. And sometimes it kind of disappears (like
attaching/detaching) but without me physically doing. it.

I am beginning to suspect hardware issue either at the Beebox or the DTDUO
level.
I am reversing sides now, using a Sandisk 8GB to be hold the system and the
Kingston to hold the install files. I'll mention what happens.
Incidentally, the Sandisk does not seem to be poping in and out. Could the
OTG feature of the DTDUO have something to do with this pop in/out
behaviour?

I am trying to install Fedora 23 on a USB that will be permanently attached
>> to a BeeBox system while the drive arrives on the mail. Problem is that for
>> some rason, whomever has to format the usb drive crashes. Solution: Make
>> partitioning and formating outside. But now, Anconda does not allow me to
>> use the freshly made / partition to install the system, it wants to do it
>> on its own and it crashes everytime it tries.
>>
>> Is there a solution to this catch 22?
>>

> Just too weird. I do not encounter what you are encountering.

JP