Cannot access my phone storage from fc22

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jan 5 06:15:18 UTC 2016

Allegedly, on or about 04 January 2016, Will W sent:
> I know a lot of people mentioned about the cable, the only one that
> seems to work for me is the cable that came with the phone.

With something like that, it makes me wonder whether there's a problem
with the contacts in the phone's socket, and some cables just make poor
connections.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Boilerplate:  All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is
no point trying to privately email me, I only get to see the messages