Cannot access my phone storage from fc22

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jan 7 06:06:30 UTC 2016

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht:
>> There are "charging-only" cables that intentionally leave out the data
>> wires.  These are a good idea when you don't want some random charger at
>> a coffee shop or airport to download all your pictures and other data
>> while your phone is charging.

Will W:
> You are right about that, I completely forgot about that. Thanks for reminding
> me.

Hmm, if you've got a mixed collection, I'd label the charge-only cables,
and save yourself a bit of grief, later on.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Boilerplate:  All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is
no point trying to privately email me, I only get to see the messages