F23: qtox and libsqlchiper

stan stanl-fedorauser at vfemail.net
Sat Jan 9 18:42:49 UTC 2016

On Sat, 09 Jan 2016 15:12:28 +0100
Dario Lesca <d.lesca at solinos.it> wrote:

> Il giorno ven, 08/01/2016 alle 09.16 -0700, stan ha scritto:
> > Perhaps you could put this into copr [1], so other people who might
> > want it could find it?
> >
> > 1. https://fedorahosted.org/copr/
>
> yes, this is a good idea, but I'm not a expert of spec files and
> package build.
>
> I have adapt the spec file present into sqlchiper zip and install
> manually the dependence, omitting descriptions, Comments and parts of
> lesser importance to build it, I do not know how to improve it (see
> attach).

I'm not the person to help with that.  I, too, tweak spec files from
time to time, but I don't know the documented procedures.  There must
be documentation on the wiki, and I have seen occasional discussions
about packaging in the -devel list, though I have also seen some
hostility to questions about packaging.  It isn't clear to me which
questions get help and which get condemnation.

> In the next few days I will try to look how to use copr

Good luck.