Someone or Admin please provide this file

M. Gelle outperformer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 00:37:50 UTC 2016

Yes, Joe. I have been getting that message for a while. I posted this to
you guys as a last resort, in case someone can email it from their
computer. I have nothing to worry about this laptop. This solution seems to
have originated from Ubuntu or Debian but I only run Fedora 23 & CentOS
7.2. Please spread the word.

Regards,