No go: Someone please provide this file

M. Gelle outperformer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 00:54:33 UTC 2016

Hello Brandon,

Oh, sure. This's Fedora 23, uname -r output is: 4.2.8-300.fc23.x86_64

and cat /etc/system-release output is: Fedora release 23 (Twenty Three)

I also have the original distro kernel as a fallback at boot menu.

This's a brand new Lenovo Yoga 700 with an nVidia Optimus that I can't also
get working.

I need the wifi badly. It took me couple of weeks to sort things out.

thanks guys