Someone or Admin please provide this file

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sun Jan 10 01:13:39 UTC 2016

On 01/09/2016 05:02 PM, M. Gelle wrote:
> That's why I posted on you guys. Can't some Fedora gurus copy this?
> Ubuntu users can't be ahead with this, why?

It doesn't matter how much of a guru you are; if the site has a
bandwidth limit, it's not going to let anybody download the file until
the situation is corrected.  For all practical purposes, that site's
down as far as the file you need is concerned.  Unless you can find a
different source, there's nothing anybody can do about it.  If you can't
wait, find out who the tech contact for the domain is and let them know
because they're the only people who can do anything about this.