Someone or Admin please provide this file

M. Gelle outperformer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 01:27:25 UTC 2016

No Digimer, it's a file sharing website with bandwidth limit. Would you
trust them with your personal or business Credit Card? Most likely it's
in overseas. I'm in USA. This file can't be for sale. Don't be a moron. And
I did a lot of research before I got to this mailing list in despair as a
last resort, and I'm willing to help any Linuxer with no condition at all.

On Sat, Jan 9, 2016 at 5:07 PM, Digimer <lists at alteeve.ca