mpg123 not included, why?

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 13:39:07 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 8:24 AM, Michael Schwendt <mschwendt at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Which would get funny, if you wanted to seek back and forth in a large
> chunk of data fed to a program via stdin, such as when searching for ID3
> tags in an MP3 file.

Which gets back to my point, that doesn't prevent big media players from
implementing their own codecs, internally.

Does Gnome/Nautilus mean that there is no place for the command line "tar"
command? or 'unzip' ?

FC

act
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto
Revolucionario
- George Orwell