thunderbird-38.4.0-1.fc22.x86_64

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Tue Jan 12 20:41:44 UTC 2016

On 01/12/2016 12:27 PM, jd1008 wrote:
> Edit -> Undo Delete Message
> does not bring deleted message back to Inbox
>
> Tried it many times to no avail.
>
> Anyone else seeing this?

I can't say that I ever have, but I've never tried it, either.  Once in
a while, my trackball will stick for a moment, deleting two messages,
one unread.  When that happens, I right-click on Trash, open it in a new
tab and move the message back to the Inbox.  If your way isn't working,
you may want to go to the Thunderbird support site and look around for
others with the same issue.  There may be an existing bug report, and if
not, you should consider creating one.