thunderbird-38.4.0-1.fc22.x86_64

jd1008 jd1008 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 00:41:13 UTC 2016

On 01/12/2016 05:12 PM, g wrote:

> On 01/12/16 16:10, jd1008 wrote:
> <<>>
>
>> I reverted to version 31 and now undelete message works as expected.
>>
> you may want to use a different solution.
>
> there have been several security updates from time of ver 31.
>
> most recent is:
>
>    https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2016-0001.html

I have a fundamental distrust of ALL software.
As far as I am concerned, there has never been an OS and it's Apps
that are/were trustworthy.
Couple that with today's politics and intrusions by authorities who
want to see and hear how many times you farted and went to the bathroom,
the shower, the kitchen, the bedroom, and what you did with your computer,
.... etc, ....etc.
More often than not, claims of fixing security holes are to cover up
new code that opens bigger holes and installs more effective trojans and
backdoors.

Call me paranoid if you like - but as has been said, (I paraphrase):
  just because I might be paranoid does not mean that those who
want to screw up your online life are not trying to get into your computer.

It's F*****d up world.

Greed for Money has easily led to Greed for Power and Control of the
whole world.
But ... "what profiteth a man that he gain the whole world and loses his
soul?"

Cheers,

JD