thunderbird-38.4.0-1.fc22.x86_64

Stephen Morris samorris at netspace.net.au
Wed Jan 13 20:21:24 UTC 2016

On 13/01/16 08:49, jd1008 wrote:

> On 01/12/2016 02:08 PM, Stephen Morris wrote:
>> On 13/01/16 07:27, jd1008 wrote:
>>> Edit -> Undo Delete Message
>>> does not bring deleted message back to Inbox
>>>
>>> Tried it many times to no avail.
>>>
>>> Anyone else seeing this?
>>>
>> Hi, I'm using a daily build of upstream Thunderbird (46.0a1) and in
>> my version Edit -> Undo Delete Message brings deleted messages back
>> to the inbox and local folders. I just tried this for the first time.
>> Also right clicking on the message in the trash folder offers a Move
>> to "inbox" again option which also moves it, but I can't find it in
>> the list when displayed in descending data order, even though a
>> search for it shows it in the search results as being in the inbox.
>>
>> regards,
>> Steve
> Well, this did not happen in previous versions of Thunderbird.
> Guess I will install an older version to verify.

I may have confused things here. I meant if it was deleted from the
inbox it was brought back to the inbox and if it was deleted from a
local folder it was either brought back to that local folder or it was
brought back to the inbox and message rules I have in place moved it
back to the local folder. I tend to think the actual functionality is
that it is brought back to the local folder based on my configuration.

regards,
Steve