Fedora 22 continuously rebooting

Armelius Cameron armeliusc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 15:17:54 UTC 2016

Hello,
Yes, I tried all version of kernels I still have, and still getting
the same thing.

If I boot with "Rescue kernel" though, it stopped the infinite looping
reboot. So I can get into the system with Rescue, but then I am not
sure what to do from there.

I wondered if one of the services or one of the kernel module causes
this, but then I am confused as to why this also affects older kernel.

Thanks,
AC