skype

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jan 19 18:10:34 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 10:03:14AM -0800, Joe Zeff wrote:
> This is a list for discussing Fedora Linux, not politics.  What I
> quoted was off-topic, and it doesn't matter if I agree with you or
> not, it still doesn't belong here.  I haven't called this to the
> attention of the moderators, and I'd rather not, but I'm fairly sure
> what they'd say about it and your ad homonem reply.

Correct. Let's keep discussion on topic, and civil. Any further
name-calling will result in moderation, as will continued off-topic
discussion beyond a reasonable, friendly level. This isn't
"censorship"; anyone in this thread is definitely welcome to take their
opinions in whatever appropriate forum they like. This just isn't it.
see the list charter:

   This list provides community assistance, encouragement, and advice for
   Fedora users. Topics outside of that are generally not appropriate for
   this list. Please keep in mind that there are many thousands of
   subscribers and do your best to remain on-topic and courteous.

Note also the Fedora Code of Conduct linked at the bottom of each
message.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>