driver install but not loaded

thibaut noah thibaut.noah at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 12:02:32 UTC 2016

updating this, i did some testing on the sh file and i found where the
issue is coming from.
There is two for loops (at least two that concerns me) and the code inside
is never executed.
Condition is :
for dir in [23].*;do
  [ -d $dir/kernel/fs ] || continue

I'm a bit lost here, what is this 23 number? it cannot be fedora number as
this driver is the open source version of the fedora 17 driver.
Pretty sure if i modify the condition with a correct one everything should
work properly