driver install but not loaded

thibaut noah thibaut.noah at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 00:13:18 UTC 2016

Kernel is 4.2.5, i thought despite what was advertised it was possible to
run the driver 4.0.4+ (since they said one just has to rebuild the open
source driver with new kernel).
Isn't that possible to download old kernel and load the driver with it? (i
have no idea how, just making a supposition).
Otherwise i will just have to see if the tech support team can update the
driver...
Thanks anyway