Kmail

Richard Ibbotson richard.ibbotson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 13:24:05 UTC 2016

Hi

I suppose I could ask this question on the KDE list but their Mailman
software is doing some strange things just now. Since I upgraded to
Fedora 23 I find that I get a message in Kmail when I try to delete
some mail

“Do you really want to delete the selected message ? “

I have to click on this hundreds of times to delete any unwanted mail.
Can anyone suggest which setting to change to get rid of this ? KDE
4.14.14 Kmail 4.14.10. No. I do_not want to know about any other mail
app. Just some help with this one.

--
Richard
Sheffield UK