texlive

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Sun Jan 24 20:37:47 UTC 2016

	I'm doing dnf upgrade on F23. Like many other times, it's
updating some humongous number of items involving texlive; It must be a
huge program.

	Afaik, I have never used texlive at all. Unless some other app
calls it, I seem to be wasting a lot of space -- and maybe exposing my
machine to a lot of hazards that I'm not competent even to study.

	Is there some reason I don't see to keep this enormous app, or
would I be better off just telling dnf to remove it??
Remember I have precious (very precious!) little idea where up is.