texlive

Bernardo Sulzbach mafagafogigante at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 00:23:47 UTC 2016

On Sun, Jan 24, 2016 at 10:17 PM, Patrick O'Callaghan
<pocallaghan at gmail.com> wrote:
> since probably 99% of researchers in those fields write their papers in TeX or its cousin LaTeX.

Not only this kind of message annoys statistically inclined
individuals, it is wrong by, let me say it, an order of magnitude.

I don't know how many research papers you have read, but the amount of
crappy MS Word today is real and (educated guess warning) growing.

In your defense, most **good** STEM papers today are written using
proper document markup languages and compiled into high quality files.