installing via VNC over ipv6

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Wed Jan 27 04:44:48 UTC 2016

This suggests installation using vnc over ipv6 is supported:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Features/Ipv6OnlyInstallation

But when I use inst.vnc boot option, I get an text screen that says to
connect to an ipv4 address, an ipv6 address isn't listed. When I go to
a shell and use 'ip addr' there is a global ipv6 address, but no
formatting for tigervnc I've come up with will connect, it won't
connect:

vncviewer.desktop[12590]: CConn:       unable connect to socket:
Invalid argument (22)

If I boot Fedora 23 Server on this same hardware, the 'ip addr'
address can be used successfully to ssh into the server, and also
point a browser to https://[ipv6]:9090 to reach the Cockpit interface
successfully.

root      1744  0.0  0.9 251060 36468 pts/0    Sl+  03:29   0:00 Xvnc
:1 -depth 16 -br IdleTimeout=0 -auth /dev/null -once
DisconnectClients=false desktop=Fedora rawhide installation on host
10.0.0.15 SecurityTypes=None rfbauth=0

I can't tell if -InTransports needs to explicitly specify ipv6 for it
to work. But at this point I'm stumped and can't tell if it's user
error or a bug. And netstat isn't on non-live media apparently so I
don't have access to that while xvnc is running to see if it's
listening over something other than just an ipv4 address.

--
Chris Murphy