Cannot Boot Fedora 23 live media on Lenovo C540

Bernardo Sulzbach mafagafogigante at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 21:11:43 UTC 2016

I am just asking because installing Fedora on notebooks (at least for
me) **never** was an easy task. It mostly has to do with BIOS
settings.

I can't recall if I ran into the problem you describe, but it may be a
local issue and not a bug per se, if you understand me.

Be warned that I am not a "Linux IT guy" (if I was I would have a
better name for it) so dealing with BIOS and making bootable media is
always a weird step for me, after the OS is running I know what I am
doing a lot better.

Did you use this media on another machine? Did it boot correctly into
the live session?