modify crappy partitionning

thibaut noah thibaut.noah at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 10:05:28 UTC 2016

Swapped off in order to be able to use vgreduce.
So partitions are ok but i cannot boot, i thought this was a bad fstab, so
i mounted root partition with the live usb key to acces fstab to fix the
issue.
Fstab seems ok (i replaced /dev/mapper/home-home by /dev/mapper/root-home
same for swap).
But when i try to boot the system still tries to load the Home vg though it
doesn't exist anymore, i don't get it, what am i missing here?
Obviously there is a place in the filesystem where i have to change things
also but i don't know where.