[fedora-virt] Fedora And Virtualization

Marek Goldmann marek.goldmann at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 13:36:21 UTC 2009

Don't use VMware Server. It's slow and crappy, use KVM or at least
VMware ESXi if you have appropriate hardware, of course.

If you still want to use VMware Server, you don't need to install
virtualization kernel. Probably you'll need kernel-devel and kernel-
headers packages to build VMware modules.

--Marek