[fedora-virt] merging lists?

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 03:36:55 UTC 2009

I'm working on migrating Fedora lists from RHT infrastructure to
Fedora infrastructure in the coming little bit. The question that I
had was does fedora-xen and fedora-virt both need to exist? I'm
subscribed to both, and certainly the conversations on each are
different, but could they be merged?

As of several months ago, the subscriber count of fedora-xen was WAY
higher than that of fedora-virt, this doesn't seem to make much sense
since Xen is not The Way Forward(TM), at least from what I can see.

I guess the question is could we merge the two lists, and have one
less to migrate, or are both really needed?