[fedora-virt] ANNOUNCE: Rawhide virt repo for F11 users

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Mon Sep 14 13:23:59 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-09-14 at 08:58 -0400, Gene Czarcinski wrote:
> I have pretty much given up trying to use the Fedora 11 preview packages ...
> too many problems with virt-manager and ??

Thanks for all the bugs you have filed

> I have moved on to testing this stuff under a F12alpha (plus lots of updates)
> system and my "problems" have disappeared.

That's okay, good even :-)

IMHO, it's much more useful to test rawhide than F11 + virt-preview.

virt-preview is there to cater for those folks who don't want to switch
their whole machine to rawhide. Issues that are specific to F11 +
virt-preview are lower priority than stock F11 or F12 issues.

Thanks again,
Mark.