[fedora-virt] KVM Failover domain

Thomas S Hatch thatch45 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 15:12:18 UTC 2009

So I have a question, and please point me in the right direction if I am
asking this in the wrong place.

I have a number of IBM Bladecenter hs22s attached to a SAN that I am running
KVM virtual machines on, the systems are fedora11 (Hypervisors and vms).  I
have configured them to operate on a redhat cluster but the cluster keeps
fencing out hypervisors.

But onto my question, I have had a hard time finding a solution for this, I
want to make it so that if one of my hypervisors goes down the vms running
on it get started on another hypervisor in the cluster.  Is there a
recommended way of doing this?

-Tom Hatch