[fedora-virt] Slow virtio network startup?

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 19:22:26 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2 Aug 2010 20:13:48 +0100
Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

> There's not much to go on here.  Do the drivers log anything?
> eg in the Event Viewer?

I forgot about the event viewer (don't use windows that often).
I'll check that when I get home. I suppose I should bring up
the task manager as well and see if anything is running that
stops running once the network interface appears. I've got
it automatically logging me in and mounting a network share,
so I suppose there could be some kind of race condition.
Maybe if I turn off the share the network will come up
faster. Lots of holes to poke sticks in, no clue which
one might turn up something :-).