[fedora-virt] spice vga option in virt-manager for F13 virt-preview?

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 13:34:43 UTC 2010

Hello,
being in fc13 and installing today the virt-preview repo packages, I
was hoping to get qxl vga device available as option in virt-manager
too.
In fact I see that qemu has been updated to 0.13 version from
pre-existing 0.12 in stock FC13.
Correct? or if I want to test spice I have to run from command line my
guests? In this case which interaction with pre-existing ones managed
by virt-manager?
BTW, if merge in virt-manager of virt-preview repo is planned for qxl
vga, should I "simply" see the option when I try to modify hw for a
previous gest (aka created in FC13 0.12 qemu) or should I have to
change virtual hw in xml file for the guest or in other files?

Thanks in advance,
Gianluca