[fedora-virt] bug 579348 when are we going to see it fixed for Fedora 13?

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 00:10:44 UTC 2010

On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 17:45:59 -0600
Justin M. Forbes wrote:

> An F13 update
> is being worked on to address several issues, and this fix will be
> included in that update.

Also, I found the move to fedora 14 was rather painless. I installed
f14 from scratch on a separate partition, and was able to "virsh define"
all my virtual machines from the saved xml files from fedora 13, and they
all seemed to work OK. I've even used the spice support that now exists
in fedora 14 to get my windows machines running under spice (though that
is a bit painful since the current f14 libvirt doesn't support it
directly and it requires some minor hacking in the form of a wrapper
script to run instead of the normal qemu emulator command).

So if you really need the fix, going to fedora 14 isn't too bad
a way to get it.