[fedora-virt] wiki or comparable documentation for dom0 kernel under FC12

Boris Derzhavets bderzhavets at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 4 20:47:35 UTC 2010

> >> Dear list members,
> >>
> >> I was wondering if anyone has documented the necessary steps to end up
> >> with a dom0 kernel under FC12 and ideally X11. I am not afraid of
> >> building xen/libvirt/kernel from source (did so with ubuntu and gentoo
> >> patches) but somehow I must be missing a step somewhere.

http://www.linuxtoday.com/high_performance/2009112800135OSSV

Install xen-3.4.2-2.fc13.src.rpm instead of  xen-3.4.1-5.fc13.src.rpm
Build packages and install Xen . Thet install Libvirt packages as above.
PVOps kernel may be also built via JF's Git Repo.
X11 (but not KMS) should be OK on Radeon and Intel Video Chips from
Devices->Graphics->DRM.

Boris.