[fedora-virt] virtio-win on Fedora 13

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Fri Jun 11 08:09:39 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 06:36:39PM -0400, Patricio A. Bruna wrote:
> > On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 07:50:14AM -0400, Patricio A. Bruna wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > > From where i can download the virtio-win package for Fedora 13?
>
> > Do you mean the virtio block and network drivers for Windows?
> Yes, that is what i meant.

Real Soon Now we'll be making an open source project for this.

However we cannot release the WHQL'd binary drivers for licensing
reasons which are outside our control.  You will have to compile them
from source and sign them yourself.  We're working towards making it
so you can cross-compile them using the Windows cross-compiler in
Fedora.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top