[fedora-virt] Losing sound in Win XP qemu-kvm guest

jah jah.pub at clan-rum.org
Mon Jun 14 20:03:33 UTC 2010

Justin, if I understand you correctly, no I'm not running audio
continuously in the XP guest (like playing music, etc).  Just normal
event sounds.  When set to the Sound Blaster, sound will just go away in
1 - 2 days.  When set to the Intel card, so far, I do not lose sound but
it doesn't work as well - the sound is choppy.  Thanks for the reply.

-jah