[fedora-virt] Allow everyone access to kvm virtual machines

Ask Bjørn Hansen ask at develooper.com
Sat May 29 05:02:24 UTC 2010

Hi,

We have a Fedora box with a couple of virtualized windows boxes (under KVM) for testing.  With Fedora 11 everyone seemed to have access by default to run/see the machines under virt-manager.

Since upgrading to Fedora 12 a few days ago until root has access -- I tried editing libvirtd.conf as described in http://libvirt.org/auth.html (setting none for the sockets and such), but I'm having no luck.  Any hints?

 - ask