[fedora-virt] Where is update to Fedora-13 for Qemu-KVM?

Kenni Lund kenni at kelu.dk
Mon Nov 8 00:27:36 UTC 2010

2010/11/8 KC8LDO <kc8ldo at arrl.net>:
> I've asked on the Fedora mailing list, send email to everybody I could find
> at Red Hat etc about this.

That's not very polite. If you need support, pay for a RHEL
subscription. Don't expect developers/maintainers to spend their time
on giving support for a free product, outside of the mailing lists. If
you don't want to pay for support, use the public channels for
communication.

> I got one reply a few weeks ago from a Mr. Justin
> Forbes that read in part :

> It will be in the next update for F13.  I mistakinely thought it had made
> the 0.12.5 stable release upstream, so did not apply seperately.  In the
> meantime, there is a workaround, or you can use the F14 qemu from
> virt-preview.
>
> Justin

Well, if it's important for you, then why don't you just use the
workaround or the virt-preview repository, like Justin suggests?
Downloading the QEMU package from the F14 virt-preview repository
sounds like a fix that should take a maximum of 2 minutes to apply...

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Virtualization_Preview_Repository

/Kenni