[fedora-virt] Problen with VNC connection to HVM via Virtual Machine Manager

Virgil virtualization at webwombat.com.au
Sun Sep 12 23:00:43 UTC 2010

Hi List,

Having an issue with HVM xen domU where I can see the screen whenever the
virtual machine starts up by click Open from the popup menu. After
disconnecting from its screen, a reconnect (via Open) always shows a bank
black screen.

I'm able to connect with the real VNC app (because that's how it's setup to
overcome this) issue. However Virtual Machine Manager always sees a blank
black screen via the inbuilt VNC no matter what I do (apart from restarting
the domU).

Anyone know about this?

Same for WinXP, F10 etc. etc virtuals.

Cheers