[fedora-virt] how to boot Windows partition as KVM/Qemu guest

Daniel Sanabria sanabria.d at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 11:11:45 UTC 2010

I know you can use vmware converter (i'm done this myself in the past) it
will allow you to convert  local and remote physical machines into virtual
machines most likely in vkdm format that you can then run from kvm.

Not sure if libguestfs or any other open source tool allows you to do this,
but I'd certainly love to see an open source alternative to this approach.

Danieo