[fedora-virt] qemu-kvm VNC connection VERY SLOW on F14

KC8LDO kc8ldo at arrl.net
Mon Aug 8 00:42:51 UTC 2011

I've seen posts on the Internet about the virt-manager VNC viewer connection
being slow to the point of almost being useless on Fedora-14. I can work
around it by using tigervnc connecting to the local console, it's really
fast on an i7-870 when running within a remote desktop using Xrdp. Is there
any news of a fix in the works for this? Also I've had a couple of crashes
too of the VM. Not sure what I did exactly to cause this other than running
tignervnc at the same time the virt-manager viewer was connected to the same
VM.

Regards;

Leland C. Scott

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better
than the
animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your
counsel
nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains
rest
lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Samuel Adams, (1722-1803)