[fedora-virt] KVM high available

iarly selbir iarlyy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 18:34:52 UTC 2011

Sorry, I forgot to mentions it, Yes I have this configuration two failover
domain, first with host-1 on top, and other with host-2 on top.

My question is, how you guys are configuring your guests resources to
failover from on hosts to another, remembering that I have same machines on
two kvm hosts, i.e. kvm001 has guest001 on, and kvmsrv002 has guest001 ( It
must be powered on just in fail of guest0001 on kvm001)

I hope being clear enough.

Thank you so much.

- -
iarlyy selbir