[fedora-virt] Windows 7 guest dying

Ian Pilcher arequipeno at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 20:02:12 UTC 2011

> Is this connected with any action in the guest?  Does it happen
> at boot or sometime later?

Not as far as I can tell.  It's happened to me a few times, and I
haven't been able to relate it to any particular activity.

This morning, for example, it happened while the guest was defragging
its filesystem.  I wasn't interacting with the guest at all; in fact
the virt-manager SPICE console was on a completely different virtual
desktop.