[fedora-virt] virt-preview for Fedora 15 users back in sync

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Sat Jul 30 15:50:44 UTC 2011

On 07/30/2011 07:34 AM, Darryl L. Pierce wrote:
> Which version of Newt Syrup are you running? 0.1.2-1 should contain the
> utils file:

Oh, that's it.  Somehow I've got 0.1.1-2.  I just got it as a dependency - must've hit a stale mirror.

  [flowerpt at zpm ~]$ rpm -q python-newt_syrup
  python-newt_syrup-0.1.1-2.fc15.noarch

What threw me off is that menuscreen.py still tries to import it:

  [flowerpt at zpm ~]$ rpm -V python-newt_syrup
  [flowerpt at zpm ~]$ grep utils /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/newt_syrup/menuscreen.py
import utils

But obviously getting a working mirror is the right answer.  Thanks, Darryl!

Thanks,
-Bill

--
Bill McGonigle, Owner
BFC Computing, LLC
Email, IM, VOIP: bill at bfccomputing.com
Social networks: bill_mcgonigle/bill.mcgonigle