[fedora-virt] spice-gtk: menu bar shown in full-screen mode

Gerhard Stenzel gstenzel at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Jun 1 14:40:31 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-06-01 at 10:17 -0400, Cole Robinson wrote:
> Is this f14 or f15? Works for me on f14.
>
> When the toolbar hides, it should leave a 1 pixel tall row on the top
> center of the screen. Do you see that? If you run with virt-manager
> --debug, are there any errors on the console?
>
> - Cole

I am running f15. It works now.

One problem was that the screen on my monitor was not adjusted properly,
so the one pixel row at the top was invisible.
Also, when moving the pointer towards the top, I accidentally missed the
small area in the middle. I had assumed that the toolbar would have
screen width.

Anyway, monitor is adjusted and it works now .. very cool indeed.

Another observation: if the guest is not running and I make the console
fullscreen, the little toolbar does not seem to be there at all.

And ... it would be nice if one could somehow easily switch between
running VMs via this toolbar.

--
Best regards,

Gerhard Stenzel,
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen