[fedora-virt] Want To Migrate Off Of VMware Server to ???

Gene Poole gene.poole at macys.com
Mon Nov 14 18:20:02 UTC 2011

I've got VMware Server 2.0.2 running on a CentOS 5 system (other things
are running on the CentOS besides the VMware). I've got a new system and
want to migrate off of the VMware, but to what? My new machine is
currently running Fedora 14, but could be made to run any Red Hat style
distro.

Questions:
Is there a 'How To' out there that tells about this 'migration' (tried
Google)?
What about a KVM tutorial?
Can I use the existing VMware Server VM definitions on another machine?

Thanks,
Gene