[fedora-virt] @jforbes Fedora-14 virt-preview

Justin M. Forbes jmforbes at linuxtx.org
Fri Oct 7 13:02:09 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-10-07 at 09:30 +0100, Frank Murphy wrote:
> Keeps looking for libguestfs in virt-preview F14 host, x86_64
>

> http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/jforbes/virt-preview/fedora-14/x86_64/libguestfs-1.10.9-1.fc14.x86_64.rpm
> 404
>
> as a result of which guestfish also fails

There was a problem with libguestfs in F14 virt-preview.  It has a
runtime requirement that cannot be met.  I believe that this is not
necessary for F14, so rjones was going to make it conditional in the
next F15 package build.  As soon as a build with this change hits koji,
libguestfs will be back into virt-preview.  When I removed the builds, I
seem to have failed to run createrepo again, sorry.  That should be
fixed now.

Justin