[fedora-virt] Virtio-win Windows NIC goes offline during bulkcopies

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 18:09:51 UTC 2011

On Sun, 04 Sep 2011 20:17:59 +0300
Vadim Rozenfeld wrote:

> The latest (non-WHQL'ed) driver can be downloaded from the following location:
> http://people.redhat.com/vrozenfe/virtio-win-prewhql-0.1.zip

Yet another completely random location :-).

Is there some link I can bookmark that will always point me to
the path to find the latest virtio windows drivers? It seems
to be quite an adventure to find them any time I happen to
wonder if there are new versions available.

Google searches always turn up random collections of random
locations like this, and no way to know which one is really
the latest. (Or things that are clearly outdated because
the drivers the articles speak of aren't there any more).