[fedora-virt] Virtio-win Windows NIC goes offlineduringbulkcopies

Greg Scott GregScott at Infrasupport.com
Thu Sep 8 03:47:09 UTC 2011

> Is the virtio issue happens with Vadim's latest drivers?

Too soon to tell.  The offending system is now on a 10/100 switch and I
was unable to make it fail with the old driver after running a backup
for several hours.  I put in the new driver anyway and will push it
pretty hard when I move 28 GB of Exchange mailboxes from the old to the
new server in a few days.  But it's over a 10/100 switch, so I might
bring in a gb switch if I can convince my customer to buy one.

I am buried with another project until late Friday night so it will be
maybe over the weekend before I can do any testing with my own stuff.

- Greg