[fedora-virt] Status of the virt preview repository?

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Thu Apr 12 14:20:00 UTC 2012

Hi,

On 04/12/2012 04:05 PM, Tom Hughes wrote:
> On 12/04/12 13:52, Justin M. Forbes wrote:
>
>> Got, and picked up the new virt-viewer as well
>
> Anybody else seeing a problem with the new virt-viewer?
>
> Specifically I find that when I try and quite (with either the menu option or the window close icon) it disconnects from the guest and displays "Connected to graphic server" in the middle of the window but doesn't actually exit.

Hmm,

Is the vm using vnc as display protocol perhaps? We made some
changes were on quit it waits for the display widget to get a
chance to properly clean up and close all sockets. These changes
were necessary to properly hand back usb devices which were
redirected to the client kernel, and as such they have been
developed and tested with spice vms, it could be we need some
fixes for vnc based vms... ?

Regards,

Hans