[fedora-virt] Slow virtual ping

Anthony Vanover wizard at anthonyvanover.tk
Sun Jan 22 22:46:31 UTC 2012

I can't say for sure, but I think you may have too many virtual CPU's
set. Sometimes, it takes longer with more CPUs because the more there
are, the longer the latency of scheduled tasks. Set it to 1, if not
already, and see if that makes a difference. Poke around in your NIC
settings too, something may be off there...

On Sat, 2012-01-21 at 12:00 +0000, virt-request at lists.fedoraproject.org

--
                Sending sensitive information? Use PGP?
                  Then grab my public key available @