[fedora-virt] Multi-head SPICE support in virt-manager?

Ian Pilcher arequipeno at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 22:08:15 UTC 2012

On 06/07/2012 08:22 AM, Cole Robinson wrote:
> I think virt-viewer supports it, and it wouldn't be a ton of work, so if any
> enterprising person wanted to take a stab at a patch I'd be happy to help
> shepherd it along.

We can only hope that someone like that is reading this thread.  ;-)
(I'd take a shot if I had time, but Python makes my head hurt.)

I had forgotten about virt-viewer.  (I've been using spicec and spicy.)

Does it handle full-screen sessions in the same way that virt-manager
does (i.e. the little bar at the top of the screen to leave full-screen
mode)?  That's the one thing that virt-manager does better than spicy,
IMO.

Thanks for the update!