[fedora-virt] Support for modems and other such physicalhardware?

Greg Scott GregScott at Infrasupport.com
Sat Jun 16 14:56:42 UTC 2012

> It can be hard enough to figure out if the hardware supports...

The hardware - meaning the Brooktrout modem itself or the host CPU?   Reading up on the IOMMU, this looks like the same virtualization stuff that's been in all new Intel and AMD server CPUs for the past few years - am I on track?  What is MSI?  I suppose I could call Brooktrout - I'll bet they have a phone number.

- Greg