[fedora-virt] No keyboard with Spice/qxl...

Darryl L. Pierce dpierce at redhat.com
Thu Mar 8 13:07:34 UTC 2012

On Wed, Mar 07, 2012 at 08:50:29PM +0200, George Petasis wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am facing a problem with Spice: if I enable spice as the display
> model, everything works (display, mouse), but the keyboard does not
> work. If I use VNC as the model, the keyboard works, but the display
> has a slow refresh rate.
>
> Any ideas on what it may be wrong?
>
> Running fedora 16, will updates installed.

I have a similiar problem, except for me its the mouse that seems to be
adjusting to the geometry of the host desktop; i.e., when inside of the
viewing window the mouse pointer might be at (100,100) but clicking
takes place at (200, 200) in the window because that's approximately
where it is on the phyiscla desktop.

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/